Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Baby Jordy's 1st Birthday

We got a late start planning my nephew Jordan's Birthday Party. I had this banner already made from a different year and we just added some Mickey Mouse and friend stuff to make it go with our Mickey theme.


You can't really see his shirt to well, but we put a cute little Mickey and a #1 on his shirt out of iron ons. I made him a cute little Mickey hat out of paper.


For me cupcakes are so much easier to decorate than cake. I was a cake decorate and know how to decorate them, but the stuff is way more expensive and this way each kid gets a decoration. I came up with Mickey hands and Mickey shilouttes. I found a pattern for the hands online and just played around with circles for the body until I found the shape I liked.




We had homemade root beer and lots of other fun stuff the kids really liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment