Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Maddy's 1st Birthday

Maddy is to little to decide what she wanted for her Birthday, so I decided for her. I went with the Owl theme because that seems to be the big thing right now.





I made this banner, and I put the one in ribbon so it could be removable, so if I wanted to sale it, or someone else in the family wanted to use it they could change the number.


These were the invitations to the party. The wings open (flapped out) and inside was the information.


I made this hat for her out of paper. It was my first one so it took me awhile, and it still ended up a little small.



Cupcakes in different flavors, sticking with the pink, black and gray theme.


My sister found this stand for $5 when she was working at Costco. I love it.


You can't really tell, but I sewed a one on a onesie in the same ribbon as her banner and hat. This picture is kinda scary.

For party favors I put some candy in baggies and tied them with ribbon an owl decal.

And bubbles..What one year old doesn't love bubbles?


I made her her own personal smash cake. As you can see one of the kids already put their finger in it.


It's a little over a month until her second Birthday, but she demands a Minnie Mouse party. She is obsessed with "Mim-me"

No comments:

Post a Comment